Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Remember....

When it really sucked to be me a few weeks ago? Was it last week? I tend to repress these things. Well, the lovely ying-yang thing is happening. Not only has it been just a nice week so far...but it was made a bit better today. I got my laptop and printer today!!! There were actually 3 boxes for me, and I was so excited, I opened them all. I am actually suppose to be getting 3 things with the computer, the laptop, the printer, and one other thing my dad ordered. Well I was slightly confused when I saw ribbons in one of boxes. It was a birthday gift from none other than the fantastic and wonderful Kristy!!!! It is this super cute laptop case!! YAY!! So the goal tonight is to go home, clean really fast...throw some laundry in...go and get a mani/pedi and then play on the new computer!!! YEEYAW!!!

Yes I just yee-yaw-ed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, the yee-haws come in with old age.
:D heeee yaaaw!
-kristy

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home