Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saints very little Seahawks alot!!

I made $5 off the bet I had with Mullins last night. He is a sore loser. Tossed the dollar bills in wads and threw them at me. Such a baby. But its all good. He claimed I was taking his boys chicken finger money away. I said to him "if their dad didn't like a sucky team that wouldn't be an issue" I don't think he is talking to me too much right now. ;) The gig last night was good for the most part. The first few songs were "off" but by the 4th song they were sounding like the Bonerama boys I know and love! It was very much a tourist crowd...and it thinned out even during the first set. All the guys asked me during the set break if they were sucking. No...just people who had an agenda when they were in town, and Maple Leaf was probably the first stop of many. You know its a great night when Steve Suter sings Happy Birthday to you several times, Burt tries to tongue kiss Mullins, and yes there was some more nakedness. I guess they don't like to keep their clothes on when playing. One girl said her highlight of the night was me going out to the back courtyard where some of the guys were and telling them to get their "F'ing asses back on stage" and they all stood up. Always a good time. Best song of the night? Besides of course "Funky Liza" was "Givin the Dog A Bone" AC/DC babee

Congrats to Ms. Kaney....she got a job!!! WHOO HOO!!! Gonna be a teacher!!! You go girl!

I am waiting for the boy...hanging out in the quarter on Royal right now at my favorite little internet/coffee shop. Gonna have to go grab some coffee in a few! Another long night is ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home