Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Get I get a Whoo

Hoo? The AC is back and working...not for sure for how long, or what was wrong with it...but its working. Last night, about 6:30...I fell asleep for about 20 mins. I was awake at 7, and in bed by 9. I think I actually fell asleep around 9:30ish. Yet I am MORE tired today. I think that may have to do with some allergies. Or my body really thought I was gonna get to rest even longer.

I am trying to decide right now if I want to clean my place tonight, or go out with the boy. I think the boy may win out. But you never know..it is very hit and miss sometimes.

Other than that..I got nothing right now. Nothing. Oh wait. That's a lie. Only one week left!!! That deserves another WHOOO HOOO!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A week from right now we will be on our way!!!!!!!

Wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home