Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, November 04, 2005

One week in

Today I didn't see ANY job postings that I wanted to apply for. Kinda depressing. Kinda not. Dia called me last night to tell me that I got another FEMA check in the mail. My roomie had gotten her's awhile back. It will definetly help. I did go ahead and sent my resume into Offbeat, to see if they needed anyone for anything. I am not holding my breath for that one, but you never know.

Also, can you believe my roomie and I have been thinking its cold out at night??? We were talking about it last night, and we were trying to decide what she should take on her trip to NY, I said well its been about 50 at night. Um WRONG. The weather came on right after that and it was 65!!! I think we have been used to the warm weather here.

On the tire front, she dropped off the tire yesterday and they said to call back at 5 to see if it was done. It was, but we got there after it closed due to traffic. So Lee is coming to get me at some point today and we will get that all fixed up!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home