Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Holy Crap

I just bought a car. A used one. A 90 Ford Taurus....station wagon. I kid you not. I bought a station wagon. The driver's side passanger door is missing the handle on the outside, but can be opened from the inside. Other than that, it is pretty much fine. So keep your fingers, toes, and whatever else crossed, do some good luck voodoo, prayers, mojo for me that when I go home, it doesn't conk out on me. I should be leaving here on Thursday or Friday. I am gonna go freak out some more, figure out how I am gonna pay rent, get some non-perishable groceries and have gas for all of this. Not to mention the 2 month old electric bill, that I just got in the mail on Saturday. Pray that finding a job is fast and easy!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo! stacey's got herself a shaggin' wagon!

i'm so glad you finally get to go home and i know everything will work out for you. congrats!

kiki

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I admit I had a station wagon at one time so dont feel bad. Just think of all the band equipment you can help haul. You can be a roadie now,lol

Have a safe drive home.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my first car I ever owned outright as my own was a Ford Taurus. It was sturdy, safe and a great car. Great choice!

Good Luck with everything.
-Janice

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home