Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, October 21, 2005

My cat is crazy.

She woke me up at like oh I don't know 5 AM this morning. She slept all day yesterday and all evening. I kinda expected her to play all night long but when I went to bed she came running in, jumped on the bed, curled up and went to sleep again. So, I wasn't all that suprised when at 5 she decided that no one should sleep. She batted the blind's for awhile, because that's nice and LOUD. Then at one point I woke up and she was attacking my feet, every time I moved. Then she brought in the room with her, one of the Renew New Orleans braclets. That had been in the kitchen. On the counter. Its still in the wrapper. She pulled that on to the bed and proceeded to play with that. She is running after me where ever I am going today at top speed. She ran into some boxes earlier in a wipe out. I put the bracelet away, and she just brought it back up on the bed. She climbed on top of the TV in the bedroom and leaned over and watched TV upside down for awhile. Then curled up on the bed and is now watching Will and Grace. Laying right next to the bracelet. She is nuts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Liza is trying to tell you shes ready to go home too!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww! That's so cute! Crazy cats are the best!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home