Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ready to Dance

Supposedly tomorrow Ellen, the Ellen, will be at the Texas State Fair, LIVE. I have become an Ellen Junkie, watching the talk show almost everyday. I think the show tapes a day in advance though....and if it did that, then she was at the fair today. But they keep saying she will be at the fair live, and there aren't any previews from the actual fair yet. So that's a good thing. I may have to go check it out.

Gonna go see Cowboy Mouth tomorrow night. I need to go "Let it go" Seriously.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo! Ellen and CM on the same day! Much more fun than what I have planned. Live it up now causee once you get back home and get a job, you wont be having this much fun anymore!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home