Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, November 06, 2005

So Much to say

And I have no energy to write about it. I have a job interview-ish this afternoon. I am going into the agency that is doing the search for a company, fill out some paperwork and then they will set up an interview with the company itself. The weekend was busy, I don't feel as though I really rested at all. Which is good, but now today I am just exhausted. Lots of music and hanging out with friends. That is a good thing. Let's just leave it for now with the military guys seem to like Leroy and Katja's music cuz they were at Vaughn's (dancing in fatigues) on Friday night and last night at Palm Court taking pics and enjoying the music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home