Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 15, 2005

What Makes You Happy?

Do ya'll have those silly little things that just make you happy, put a smile on your face, calm your psych...whatever? I love those little things. Today at lunch I went to the gas station. I had my car radio on this new radio station Martini. Now normally I am an WWOZ girl all the way. But the signal is spotty, and sometimes I am not grooving on the music they are playing. This morning when I left the house all I got from WWOZ was dead air. I like being able to switch between 'OZ and Martini....Martini plays alot of Harry (they also play alot of Rod Stewart, and sorry Rod fans but he should NEVER have been allowed to record the standards) Anywhoo....I am in my car and realize its Thursday, its noon and normally on 'OZ they play the New Orleans Music Show. I switch over to hear Papa Grows Funk. It was the good New Orleans music. I didn't want to get out of the car when I got back to work. I was just bopping along....the DJ mentioned that they were in airing from their temporary digs by the French Market...that's right 'OZ is back in town. That makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home