Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, January 27, 2006

More Bus Fun!!

Remember yesterday when I mentioned missing my morning bus cuz the driver decided to leave early? Guess what happened on the way home??? Bus was at the stop when I got there, usually have a few minutes to wait, and as I was about to cross St. Charles to board the bus?? He left. I actually had to cross St. Joseph first...then St. Charles...and there was traffic coming and car dodging happening...and I missed it. I had to stand there for 30 mins for the next one.

So I did look up on carfax.com (thanks commentor!!) and well there has been no previous issues with this car. The car was sold at a auction....there is a title # listed when it went to the dealer....but after that...nothing...not even that it was sold. Lisa sent me a link to some lawyers here in NOLA that are taking pro bono cases...may see if anyone is interested. I don't want to have to deal with this. I don't want to be an adult anymore okay?? ;)

On that note....Bonerama is at Tips tonight opening for the Rads. I am gonna go, sell merch and have fun. WHEE!! And I get to listen to WWOZ at work since the guy I share the office with is out today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home