Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Time Warp?

There was either a time warp when I left my house this morning or the bus driver was in a damn hurry. I walked out the door at 6:39 to catch the 6:48 bus. For once the bus was already sitting there. It usually take me about 4 to 5 mins to cross the park. This bus usually shows up about 3 or 4 mins late, which is no biggie as I still make it to work on time. As I was crossing the park....the bus left. About 8 to 9 minutes early. Um...okay. Now this could have been the first bus of the morning, and it was running really really really late or it was the correct bus, a newer driver and they got confused and left. I had to make a decision at this point, do I wait to find out if it was the earlier bus running late, or catch the Claiborne bus? I caught the Claiborne bus and ended up walking from Poydras all the way down to my work. It was a nice walk...and lord knows I could use a walk, but it was cold. At least it wasn't raining and the sun was coming up. I got to work super early as well. Even with the walk. Now I need to decide if I just want to do the walk every morning or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home