Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

See Why I love him???

Harry, Branford, Ellis and a few others are making a home for NOLA musicians....here in NOLA. As it should be. Yesterday they were in town (damn it I missed Harry!!) at the space where the village will be located. I did go to look in the Quarter even though I *knew* they would be in the 9th Ward. I figured it was worth a shot anyway right? Here is the full story from NBC Nightly News. That is so cool and so needed. A way to bring the music back.

On that note...do ya think I have had enough of Bonerama yet? I mean so far this year I have seen them....5 times. They play twice this coming weekend. Again at Tips, opening for the Radiators 29th anniversary shows. I am not sure if I am doing merch. Mark isn't sure if he wants to sell it (ie bring it with him) he said "just come have fun". When do I NOT have fun at a Bonerama gig. Even if I am not right in front dancing...I am getting to chat with some of the best people...telling them all about the band, getting them to buy the cds....some of my closest friends here in NOLA were met that way. Its a mutual bond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home