Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 23, 2006

A New Friend

Since the car is dead, well not dead but not safe to drive, I have been back on the ole bus. There has been this guy waiting for the bus every morning. An older gentleman. He works at the Hilton. The other day he met Paris Hilton's uncle...he was very excited about that. Every morning the conversation is the same. As soon as I walk up to the stop.

"The Tulane bus hasn't shown up yet"

"Is it almost time for our bus?"

"The bus over there comes 5 to 7 then our bus should be here right"

"There is the Claiborne bus....it will leave right before our bus"

"do you see the bus yet? I think I see it"

Usually the words are changed a bit but the questions are the same. Its not just me he says this to either...its anyone who walks up to the bus stop to wait. He is harmless and I see other people a little freaked out by him. He is just happy to be at the bus stop I think. Its kinda cute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, he sounds cute....bless him for coming back and going to work every day.....

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home