Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I almost forgot!!

9 years ago today my sister did something almost unforgivable. She got married to a Montana State Bobcat!!! She can be forgiven for that I suppose. Especially since he is a pretty decent guy. I mean come on, he drove from Phoenix to Seattle, picked up myself and all my crap and drove us down here to NOLA. He lives in a menagarie of animals, and well heck he puts up with my sister. ;) That is a pretty darn cool guy. She could have done worse....really. But she got herself a good one. I personally can't believe that 9 years ago we were in Vegas for the wedding!! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago!!!

So congratulations on making it this far together!! Know that there is lots of good times and bad times ahead, the good will out weigh the bad.

Now, because I am the little sister, its my duty to say, when am I gonna be an Aunt (besides to the furbabies??) :) :) Love you both!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks-just read it today. The Melting Pot rocks (our anniversary dinner!) :) As for Aunt comments...we meet with a lawyer this Friday! Lisa

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home