Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stupid Radio Shack

They won't replace my phone. They said the warranty that I bought does not cover the LCD screen. That is NO WHERE on the paperwork they gave me. NO WHERE. It says "If we can't fix it, we will replace it" The so-called manager wouldn't even speak to me....he said "call the 800 number listed and they will refund the remaining balance of you warranty" Um...then why does it say, take your phone to any Radio Shack. The asshole just didn't want to have to work. He was more content to wander around the store....in fact he had his jacket on, maybe he was trying to leave. Who knows. I yelled alot. Was not happy. Gonna try taking it to a Verizon place now. Stupid ass Radio Shack. Last time I go in there.

Looks like I will not be having my car worked on this weekend...if I need to get a new phone, I need the $$ to do that. Oh well. This is life right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home