Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, February 17, 2006

Phone Saga continues....

Today after work, my roomie and I went to a Radio Shack on Magazine. I started to explain the problem to the guy and he stopped me right away. Radio Shack is not dealing with Verizon anymore. Do ya think the guy at the one at Canal could have maybe mentioned that???? So the guy at Canal starts looking at the warranty....inputing info into the computer. In the end, they could send it out and hopefully Verizon could fix the LCD screen. It would take at least a week. And they arent overly positive it could be fixed. So I would be without a phone for a week. (no land line at the house) He also said, "Don't go to the one on Canal, they are lazy" Yeah figured that out. I did go to one other store, a Verizon store on Magazine, cuz if I got a new phone I need to have my phone #'s transferred over. (again haven't written the #'s down idiot...me) the machine that can do that? It was stolen....right after the hurricane. And they only had one of the pay as you go phones in stock....and it was $179.00.

So...now...I need to figure out if I can if Verizon can even fix the phone. I can't be without it during Mardi Gras.....to many people in town, and for emergency purposes. I could go to one of the main Verizon Stores (the one on Magazine is tiny) where she did confirm they have the transfer number over machines, and possibly get a cheaper phone. Didn't I say this wasn't going to be easy???

So until at least Sunday? If you want to talk to me? And you have my number? You will have to call me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home