Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tired

I am tired of being tired. Ever get like that? I have been good the past couple of days, bed by 10. Or earlier (I think on Saturday night it was 9 or 9:30) However...I had been up again on Friday at 6:00 AM and didn't get to bed until, oh I don't know 4....then slept until 8 and got up and did a lot of physical work. So its not like I am a lazy ass (which believe me I totally can be) last night I took it easy, read a lot and watched TV. I woke up this morning feeling like a train ran over me. I think the muscles hurt from the swinging of the hammer on Saturday and I am still feeling the effects of that. Better start feeling better soon, gonna go and do it again both Saturday and Sunday. However, a lot of people have been sick at work, and I can't afford to get sick. A downfall for working as a temp. No sick time. If I don't work for a day, I don't get paid. That bites. I have been really good at taking my vitamins however. I will have to make sure to take some airborne tomorrow.

I need a vaction on some beach. With cocktails brought out to me by a George Clooney look a like....hell it could be George Clooney. That would work too.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go buy your darn Powerball tickets! It's over $200 million. then we'll ahve our own resort with rotating hot cabana boys.

8:23 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

darn??? gosh darn???
Okay...I will go buy it at lunch...or after work....but I will buy it.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home