Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, April 07, 2006

Did you watch???

We (a few members of the Arabi Wrecking Krewe and supporters) met up at Cooter Brown's last night, for some food, a few pitchers of beers and watched Extreme Home Makeovers. Sheik was the first shot of the show!! Then we had to wait until the last 10 or 15 mins of the show to see any more. The work done on the church??? NIIIIIICE. I want that kitchen. ;) We cheered so loudly when they showed Craig, the other people in the bar finally tooked notice of our ragtag bunch. We cheered when they showed Sheik again. When the fridge was tossed, well that was a highlight for me. Did you see what they gave us???? I believe I had mentioned it right after it was filmed, but if you didn't see that wasn't it COOL???? I am very proud and honored to be a part of the Krewe. They rock the casbah.

After the show, we hit the road. We went to go show our support for Craig and a few other musicians known as the Storyville Stompers at their weekly gig at Molly's. They were seriously on FIRE last night. They were all having such a good time....we danced and just had a crazy good time.

Because of this....I am exhausted today. But I don't really care. Remember when I mentioned the whole not sleeping thing cuz it was hot? Yeah...its not the heat. I have been waking up routinely at 2 and at 4 EVERY FREAKIN NIGHT!!! Except last night. It was just 4. I don't get it. I just wake up. So my sleep pattern is like 3 hours, wake up, 2 hours, wake up, 2 hours and up for the day. I am only awake long enough to make a trip to the bathroom or to think "what the HELL??" and then fall back asleep. But the interruped slumber sucks.

Tonight it should be a fun time at the Bonerama gig. A few more folks that I know are gonna be there!! Tomorrow? Its Wrecking time!! Then on Sunday the Strawberry festival!! It should be a productive weekend. Good times. I love the spring time in here in New Orleans. Even now with all the crap going on??? I still love this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home