Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So Pathetic

Last night I decided to watch a movie Tivo had recorded with my boyfriend Matthew in it. I read what the movie was about and said to myself "hmmmm I haven't seen this one" so I settle down on the couch to watch Frailty. Right after the credits finished rolling and the movie really kicked in, I then said out loud "maybe I have seen this, or parts of it" Kristen looks up from her work then looks at me and said "you watched this the day before the storm. On that Saturday...when I came home and said aren't you leaving???" I totally forgot that I had even watched the movie. THE WHOLE MOVIE!!! Either it was sucky or I just blanked out that Saturday before the storm. I watched the whole movie again....it wasn't that great...really weird, but still.....to forget that you watched a whole movie???? damn. That is sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you may have been a bit pre-occupied....and the fact that several of us kept calling you every hour to see if you changed your mind!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home