Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, April 03, 2006

Stupid Time Change

I am tired. So freakin tired. We are trying to save $$ at the house and not turn on the AC too much this spring. It was warm yesterday. So frickin warm. It actually wouldn't have been so bad if someone had remembered to shut the curtains in their room when the afternoon sun was shining it it all day.....and it got hot. I slept like CRAP last night, and when I woke up this morning all I thought was its not 6, its 5!!! I think I finally got some good sleep from 2:30-6. So not great but not terrible either. I guess.

I thought maybe I had caught up a bit. Friday night I went the the Leaf, as I always get grief from the sound guy there that I only go the Leaf when Bonerama is playing....so I decided to rectify that. Mullins was playing that night with John Gros, Anders Osborne and Tony Hall. I did not know that until I walked in and saw him. So of course Randy (sound man) thought I was there because of Mark. No. Sorry. ;) Late night that night, a really good day(with AWK) at Tanio's house getting it all cleaned up....well as much as we could anyway. A little bit more to do there.....then I took a nap. Kristen and I headed out for some music at d.b.a Saturday night we only saw John Boutte (with Leroy and Todd Duke), then I got into spring cleaning mode yesterday and cleaned all day!! And I only did my room, my bathroom and the kitchen, laundry and grocery shopping. The dining room and living room need a good dusting....that may happen tonight. I was hoping with all that cleaning and moving, I would just pass out. But nope. Oh well.......I finally stopped moving last night at 7 to watch West Wing and then Surreal Life. Talk about opposite end of the spectrum for TV viewing!!! I am going to attempt to stop yawning at some point today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally had the same problem last night- couldn't sleep at all! stupid time change. I ended up reading until 2 am! Of course I didn't do any of the spring cleaning had put on my to-do list--so props to you! AWK, cleaning and two nights of music- you're hard core Miss Stacey! --Kristy

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home