Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Could be soon....

I was just sitting at the Dog (that's the Ugly Dog) finishing up my lunch when one of my co-workers came in. We started chatting, I used to report to him when I answered the phones. Now neither of us know who I report to since I am doing AR and Purchasing and covering phones for breaks. I asked him, "what the hell are they going to do with me??" He tells me that at the end of this month (which is end of fiscal year) that they will hire me on permantly. Which means benefits finally!! WHEEE!!! 7 months with out those have sucked ass.

Now....more importantly.....do I go to Molly's tonight and enjoy some music of the Storyville Stompers? Its an early gig 7-10, so realistically I could go stay for a set or two, then be home and in bed early. Or do I stay home and chill? It should be an obvious choice really, a social life is kinda good to have....but these allergies are kickin my ass. Eh, screw it...tomorrow is Friday, so why not go have fun???

Damn this is a boring post. I really have nothin....really.....I could talk about my racist thoughts I had this morning getting off the bus (some of you know what I am talking about) but I am not ready to do that right now......lets just say after the "raid" a few weeks ago the area has been better but now they are all gathering at the park across the street from my house. UGH!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thats just wonderful....just what you want hanging out across the street. Arent there some kind of ordinances about loitering like that?

Go have fun tonight, I'll be home, doing something boring I'm sure.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go out for the rest of us who will just be at home doing laundry and watching CSI.

Congrats on the news about the job!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

That's awesome news about the job Stacey!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home