Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring is here!! Spring is here!!

Now that the Monday from hell is over, I can relax. I spent most of yesterday up in A/R fighting with the stupid computer program. The fact that the computer did not go flying down the stairs is amazing.

So Friday night, Bonerama had another sweet gig at the Maple Leaf. Both Matt Perrine and George Porter Jr. were there, making for a very funky bass section. It pretty much rocked my world.

Then came the wonders of spending almost the entire weekend outside. It was so nice. The weather has been so wonderful the past few days. There has been a nice breeze that has been blowing, the temps are in the mid 70s. There were a few moments of real hotness, but then that breeze kicks back up and cools ya down. Saturday it was working out in Craig's yard, then on Sunday we went to the Strawberry Festival to celebrate Kendra's bday. It was an almost perfect weekend. Which is why I am not suprised about the sucky Monday.

Both yesterday and today have been pretty much the same.....weather wise. Today after I get home from work I am gonna take a nice long walk that may or may not end up at the Plum St. snowball stand. Its my spring time crack. I have a craving for another Strawberry Shortcake cream snowball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home