Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, April 10, 2006

Welcome to Monday

  • I forgot my vitamins that I have been so damn good at taking....it was a new box, which is under the sink and I forgot to get them out. Therefore they weren't in front of my face, and I forgot
  • My cell phone is still sitting on my bed charging. I feel nekkid w/o it.
  • My ass hurts. Let me specify. My ass muscles hurt from pulling weeds all day Saturday. No I wasn't pulling weeds with my ass, it was from squatting.
  • I have to climb stairs all morning, making my ass muscles hurt even more.
  • The lovely computer program we use here lost one complete order that I did on Friday.
  • My coffee is cold, I just got the chance to take a sip. damn it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see you a cold coffee and raise you a skunk under the office.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see your skunk with a full house- cold coffee, sore shoulder&pain in the neck, observations during my prep priod and break, all teacher conference with a HUGE scary dad, about his son who's a total jerk....and I forgot my lunch.
:P
mondays...lame!
-kk

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home