Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I am back....

I went to NYC for 4 days/3 nights. I had fun. We walked about 3 gazillion miles, saw lots of sights, ate little food (ate like once a day), hung out with my sister, bro in law and mom the whole time, saw Harry on Broadway, got on the Today show right behind Al while he did the weather.....and now I am back at work. Good times. I told someone today that my goal for the month of June is to work full weeks that whole month. I think I can handle that. More to come later. Work has blocked alot of blogs and what not. Cool I understand. Gotta be boring for the person answering phones however....I do it for about an hour a day (2 breaks and a lunch) and I get bored as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home