Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am such a follower

Stolen from Zoot....who stole it from someone else.....and the chain lives on

I AM: Ready to go home
I SAID: We are so bad.....bitching about someone at work
I WANT: All Hurricanes to bypass land this year
I WISH: for a few million dollars so I can pay off my debts, my families, and help out some friends.
I HATE: stupid, close minded, ignorant people
I MISS: My freaky friends
I FEAR: the reaper. and lightning
I HEAR: the copier being used. no damn radio in this office.
I WONDER: if I will see the pirate (or as some refer to him, the leperacan) at the Square tonight.
I REGRET: buying my car from the dealership in Ft. Worth who still has not sent me the damn title. 7 months and counting
I AM NOT: happy about answering phones this afternoon, see above "I said"
I DANCE: like a white girl
I SING: Like a super star, when I am by myself.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: gonna be able to go out and hear music all the time.
I MADE: half a blanket for my sister that may or may not be done by her next birthday.
I WRITE: about seeing my boys playing alot
I CONFUSE: myself alot.
I NEED: a beer
I SHOULD: maybe do some work.
I START: alot of things and not always finish
I FINISH: every book I read.
I BELIEVE: that one day I will be a mother.
I KNOW: that we are far from being okay in New Orleans.
I CAN: make people happy
I CAN’T: climb Mt. Everest
I SEE: time slowly ticking away right now
I BLOG: cuz I like to talk about me. ;)
I READ: a lot. and I am way behind on the 50 + book challange this year
I AM AROUSED BY: a nice smile
IT PISSES ME OFF: that some people think they can make their own hours
I FIND: myself highly amusing and don't care if others don'g agree.
I LIKE: the humidity
I LOVE: my lil Liza Jane....she is as close to a kid as I may have for awhile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home