Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, June 19, 2006

Random Bullets

  • We need aqua, rain, something!! It has been dark most of the afternoon, and there have been a few rain storms. But not like we need. yesterday it teased us, one side of the house was all dark, there was lighting and thunder, on the other side of the house? Sunny. The weather here just rocks my world. Its so cool. Obviously it can get really really bad (see weather on Aug 29th 2005) but most of the time its pretty damn awesome.
  • Speaking of awesome....okay not so awesome, but its much needed. National Guard is coming back to New Orleans. Just for the record I got a ride to the gig last Friday, and Russell was sweet enough to give me a ride home. I am still not going to marry him however. Drummers are off the list for now. ;)
  • I need the car fixed and I need the damn title. I was out at the bus stop this morning at my normal time...6:45 AM and the bus didn't show up until 7:20. I am to be at work at 7:30. Sucks. The GM said he could come and pick me up on his way in...I said "you get there too early!!" He is GETTING to work around 6:45. Maybe that isn't so bad. I could make more overtime that way.
  • We are a day away from the start of summer, which also means 2 months exactly until my birthday. Shopping should have started. ;) OKAY...I don't expect anything from my sister since her present from last year is still sitting in my room....not finished. I swear I will work on it really really soon. Really.
  • Could be old news to some....but Zach Braff's website is up and running finally. It's pretty cool and has a montage from his new movie!!! He is so adorable!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home