Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So....

Tonight, was a slow night for the beer pourers. We had time to eat at a normal time. Some of us got to use the restroom a few times....got to enjoy the music, and well actually it was nice. There are only 2 weeks left of the square shows.....next week there are going to be a ton of volunteers from another oganization here in town........so I get it off if I want. I think I may go just to hang and hear the music......and maybe score some free food. ;) I decided to go to Carrollton Station with Carrie tonight and ran into a couple of the guys from the opening band. Talk about a small world......maybe its a small city. It is definetly that right now.....summer is here and its getting hot and quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home