Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Its time.....

Its June 1st, 2006. That date didn't really mean a whole lot to me last year. I am sure it didn't mean a lot to anyone. But here we are, a year later, and everyone in the gulf coast has been waiting for this day. Its offically here! Hurricane season has begun. Now they are saying that we really won't see any storms until August or September. That is when it gets really heavy. Obviously that was the case last year. Will that hold true this year? Nagin says we have to leave the city if its a Cat 2. That is a lot of running. I think. I said earlier this year....mid-June will be when we see the first depression and possible tropical storm. I hope I am wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home