Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well Hell

My damn car has been tagged for sitting in one spot for more than 3 days. I just talked to a state trooper that says it needs to be moved within 72 hours. He isn't sure if I just rolled it back, so it was still in front of the house, but moved if it would be okay. He suggested parking in the driveway. Which is shared by 5 people. *sigh* I am gonna have to go and ask the people downstairs if they mind me parking there for a long period of time. It can't go under the carport right now as well, there is one of those huge inflatible pools right there for their son. They usually park in the driveway. Its just a huge pain in the ass. The lawyer told me it should all be resolved soon. I think I know what the problem is, but once again don't want to put a ton o money in the car if I don't get the title and they come and take it away......I asked for either the title or my money back, and for them to come and get the car. This dealership sucks ass for not getting my title. Its been 8 months now. *sigh* plus they will start charging for the bus soon. I am sure plenty of my friends are tired of me bumming rides off them. It will be over soon right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just make the neighbors move the pool over a bit. It won't kill them!!! :) Lisa

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home