Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Movies are Back

Yesterday while walking from the bus stop to work, I saw a red sign that said "crew parking" and an arrow. Then I saw another sign that said "APD" and an arrow pointing. It seemed to leading very close to my work....as in the CAC. Cruising around the ole internet today I stumbled upon what it was. "APD" is the initials for a TV movie being filmed. A Perfect Day (starring: Rob Lowe, Christopher Lloyd) Going on over to IMDB I found out that the plot outline is: A family man and suddenly-successful author encounters a mystic stranger who warns him he has only 40 more days to live. Based on a novel by Richard Paul Evans.

They are all still there today. Now last week, there was a bunch of trailers and what not in the empty parking lot by my house. They will use that as an home base sometimes for films. They park the trailers for makeup, costuming, catering and what not there. It was gone earlier this week. Not sure if it was for the same movie or not.

Jan. will bring Brad Pitt to town to film a movie. I am glad to see that Hollywood hasn't given up on New Orleans. I am now going to figure out how I can try to meet Rob Lowe now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home