Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Feel Like a Champ?


Yesterday afternoon after work, I decided to walk home. I work in the area of Lee Circle so I walked all the way down St. Charles to Carrollton to home. It was 5.9 miles. I thought it was going to take me 2.5 hours but only took me an hour and 50 mins. I hauled ass. I was so proud of myself. Of course I was totally wiped out for the rest of the evening and it was all I could do to keep my eyes open during Lost. I did actually fall asleep right after it was over. I woke up an hour later with an ear ache. This morning, getting out of bed was the hugest chore. Now? I am dizzy, felt so nauseous that I almost threw up. I actually got up to go and do that and felt better just by standing and walking that I didn't. (no you crazies I am not pregnant. You have to have sex for that to happen, and that ain't happenin.) My sinuses started bugging me yesterday morning so I think its because of that. I should feel awesome after my walk right???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes overdoing the exercise will lead you wide open for opportunistic little bugs (bastards) to sneak in and take care of your weakened immune system. Take it easy. Lisa

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're crazy! 5.something miles? good lord.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home