Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Project Runway

I was pleased with the outcome. At the beginning of the show, I had said to Kristen, "It is going to come down to Jeffery and Uli" and I was right. I think Jeffery deserved to win. He showed tremendous growth. Especially with his last few designs and his collection. Uli's was beautiful, but very much the same as always only real difference I saw? The lack of the crazy prints. I love Michael...and had from the beginning but his collection?? I did not like AT ALL. There may have been one piece I liked and that was that. Laura's? Yeah....not really liking either. I would totally wear pieces from either Jeffery or Uli. If my fat ass would fit in them of course! ;) Oh and apparently Michael is dating Brandy now. You know...the singer?? That is kinda cute. I think Jeffery, Uli and Michael will have great careers. I just don't see Laura going on much further. Especially after that one challenge when she was pretty much questioning if she wanted to do it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home