Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why Mark Mullins Will One Day Rule the World ~ Part 5

Last night I was snuggled up on the couch, in my sweats, watching the "Break Up" (funny movie check it out) when I got a call from Mr. Mullins. "Did you know we were playing tonight??" I thought of 2 things immediatly. He was shittin me....and that it was 11:30 PM. Turns out it was neither. There was a suprise gig last night at the Howling Wolf. It was free admission and free 5 Miller beer and a suprise headliner. In fact all the bands were suprises. When I got there Soul Rebels were onstage. Soon after Bonerama took the stage. Their special guest from a few weeks ago showed up again, Tony Clifton. He did his one song (which is freakin stuck in my head, nice arrangement though) and the guys rocked the crowd. I really don't know how many of them had heard of Bonerama before, but they really won the crowd over. Matt really got into and climbed onto the speakers with his sousaphone. The crowd was trying to figure out who this next/last band would be. It turned out to be North Mississippi Allstars. I didn't stay long into their set....but they sounded pretty good.

All in all it was a pleasant evening. I know I had fun. So thanks for letting me know Mr. Mullins. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, spontaneous Bone...doesnt get much better!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee!
I said the same thing! "BONUS BONE" is always good.
hmmm...I sense a tshirt coming... :D
-kk

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home