Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, October 20, 2006

One of us had to grow up


I started my weekend off last night. I headed out to the Maple Leaf to catch the Trio. Last night that consisted of Mark Mullins, Kevin O'day, and Mike Lemmler. They played a little Nirvana, a little Folsom Prison, some Bonerama stuff as well as a rare treat for Mulebone fans, "Heaven's Moon" I got to hang out with some cool people that I have gotten to know from the Bonerama gigs, got some sweet drink deals from my fav bartender at the Leaf, just in general had a great time.

All the while my sister was at home in Phoenix all snug in bed....getting some much needed sleep. She is going to be needing her sleep right now because after May 8th? She won't be getting much for awhile. That is because after that day, she will be a full time mommy!! :) That is right, she is expecting. Right now she is about 11 weeks. She should find out in the next few weeks if she will be having my niece or my nephew. That seems a little weird to me, going to be an aunt. I am so excited and estatic and happy for her and Scott. I know they will be good parents, and I know that baby is going to be soooo spoiled by both my parents, Scott's parents, Scott's sister and myself. Wow...where did the time go??? It kinda seemed like yesterday that we were fighting like cats and dogs (oh the stories that we have) and now she is going to be a mommy. I am so proud.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo..yeah! Congrats to you, your sis, and all your family!!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home