Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Feelin Sorry

Last night was the first half of the finale for Project Runway. If you remember my guesses for the Top 3 were: Michael, Kayne, and Uli. So 2 of the 3 are still part of the finale. Michael's stuff that he is creating? NOT. LIKING.IT. I think I kept saying last night "what the hell??" I am hoping it looks better on the models. Uli's stuff looks very Uli. Laura's stuff? well Tim is right she is going to need to make it younger. (the bit with the turtle poop at Laura's place was some funny stuff) Jeffery's stuff? I actually liked. I haven't been a huge fan of Jeffery but the past few weeks I have wavered. I don't think he had any outside help and the rest of them just need to chill out. I mean Uli and Michael didn't have most of their pieces even STARTED when Tim did the home visits. Jeffery did. As did Laura. Jeffery doesn't have as big of a family (like Laura does), so I think he was working his ass off. Like he said last night it IS for Bryant Park. I mean come on....you can't go into there half assed. The previews for the last eppie kinda make it seem like Jeffery perhaps did have outside help, that he doesn't get to participate.

*******SPOILER AHEAD DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!*********


Seeing that I have seen some of the pics from the Bryant Park show (google it, its out there that is how I knew there would be 4 going instead of 3) you can see the pieces on the runway and that Jeffery did indeed show. So I don't know if when they showed the clip of him crying it was because they said he was innocent or that he could show but won't be in consideration for winning? I don't know. I am actually really hoping for innocent. Because that would suck otherwise. I do think with everything that he has been through? I don't think he would cheat. I felt so bad for him.


******End Spoiler*********


In totally unrelated news, I found out today that the Tower Records here in town (on Decatur in the Quarter) is closing. All Tower Records are. This really sucks because Virgin Records didn't re-open after the thing. This is probably going to be really good news for Louisiana Music Factory, they will hopefully get alot more business for the local music. For me? It kinda sucks. Tower is where I would go that was easy access to national music, movies, and magazines and books. Now? I am going to have to hitch a ride out to the *oh the horror* mall to get this kind of stuff. I like that Tower. Although I did tend to feel guilty going there, just to buy movies. I don't think LMF will be selling Scrubs on DVD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazon.com
no mall, no ride.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home