Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Musings

I have a few things...and since I am so "great" at forming one rational thought. (HA) I am doing this once again bullet style.

  • Yesterday afternoon I got a bug bite. I have no idea from what. It formed almost like a blister and itched like mad. Later in the evening, right next to the bite, a bruise formed. Not a purple and blue bruise, more like a black bruise. The blister like form is gone, rather its not as bubbly. It is still slightly raised and red. I wonder what the hell it was and if I should worry about it at all. It doesn't itch anymore, it's really not even bothering me. Other than being SERIOUSLY UGLY.
  • Project Runway last night was highly amusing. I had been looking forward to the reunion show. After hearing Jeffery talk about the Angela/Angela's mom situation? I don't feel that bad about it anymore. Not that he should have talked to her mom that way, however I wonder if ANY of the designers would have been nice to her, the way she was complaining. Now that I think about it? Jeffery totally didn't chose her but was stuck with her because everyone else got to chose first. They didn't want to get stuck with her. Like Laura said, Angela's mom gave Jeffery a hard time, when the other family members were all laid back and cool with what the designers were doing. I loved the Tim-isms, the word count on Kayne, Laura's serious ugly moments and that weird guy's laugh!! The guy that was kicked off? Still annoys me. OH OH and let's not forget Vincent's tirade over the laundered clothes!! Classic reality TV moment.
  • Lost. WHAT the hell?? That is pretty much on that.
  • I am really enjoying this not riding the bus in the morning. I don't have to deal with stinky perfume lady any more, getting harrassed in Lee Circle, being squished in the bus, waiting over 40 mins for a bus, oh the list could go on and on. So far in the afternoons riding the bus home has been quite pleasent! Maybe I shouldn't say that....I may have just jinxed it!
  • Walked again last night around the park. It is so nice here in the evenings, that the park is just FULL of people! It makes it a little intimidating to stop at the fitness stops because everyone STARES at you doing it. Like they didn't realize it was there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Project Runway reunion WAS highly amusing. Vincent and his laundry was the best!

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home