Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, October 09, 2006

Gettin Ready


This weekend consisited of sleeping, eating, cleaning house, hearing music and some more sleeping. Will the craziness ever stop?? I told myself that by resting yesterday I was getting prepared for this coming week. We have a houseguest coming to hang out/job search for a few weeks this coming Wed. On Thursday we are going to Preservation Hall, it will be a first time for me since the "thing". Friday I have tickets to go and see BTE and later that evening I am selling merch for Bonerama at a new club called Chickie Wah Wah. hehehehe that is such a fun name to say. Go ahead and say it a few times. Saturday I again have tickets to see BTE, Leroy is playing at d.b.a with John Boutte (fantastic sets this past weekend) and I am selling merch for Porter Batiste and Stoltz later on Saturday. See why I had to rest up this weekend?? It is going to be crazy busy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home