Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rock Star

Guess who is in town to help with the rebuilding process??? Guess who found out about AWK through Paul Sanchez and came and helped out on a house yesterday?? Hootie and the Blowfish!!! I went out there yesterday afternoon after a couple hours of work and helped out. They were all very sweet, and some kick ass workers. Craig was the only other AWK'er out there, and there was about 20 of them. The house still had furniture, by the time I got there? Most of the walls had been knocked down. There were a two bathrooms and the ceiling still to come down, a few other items...They were crazy!! I totally shovelled installation with Darius Rucker!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally rockstar!!! How awesome of them to come and volunteer! Greenday, U2 and now Hootie supporting NOLA!

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool Stacey!!!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I totally shoveled installation with Darius Rucker" LOL Quote of the week! Sounds awesome. I am sure missing some fun times!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home