Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

...and Swarley was his Name


I had a nice post all done up with a red little bow, when my computer froze and I lost everything. I then proceeded to actually do some work, and forgot pretty much everything I wrote. So once again, its comin at you bullet style, in totally random order.

  • Seahawks won. They sucked, but they won. At least the first half with the 7 sacks was pretty fun to watch.
  • Seriously....Neil Patrick Harris (aka Swarley) is gay? dammit. Not suprising, but dammit.
  • Benefit show at Tips last night was full of wonderful music, suprises, and just plain good times. Bonerama rocked it with what seems to be their new band member Tony Clifton. Brings a whole new 'tude to the gigs.
  • Tipitina's Foundations, Musicians Clinic, and Arabi Wrecking Krewe should be proud, it was a nice touch to have so many different musicians present.
  • Ray finally got "boned" Hope you enjoyed it enough to come to the Maple Leaf on Saturday!
  • I said two words to Mike Mills from REM it was either "great job" or "sounds great" to which he responded "thanks" I rule.
  • Its flooding in Washington. Washington State. To my peeps up in Seattle, if you need some shrimp boots, waders, a rubber duckie, let me know.
  • Chris Rose was there last night. I stood next to him during the Bonerama set, didn't say a word. I was/am intimated by him. He writes so well, and is always right on the money. Hell Dooce even linked to him. That is uber cool.
  • With a little amount of sleep, I am feeling remarkably "normal" today.
  • My sister finally sent me the pics of her ultrasound from last Friday. I may have teared up a bit when I saw my little niece/nephew. We won't know if it is a boy or a girl for about 6 more weeks. I already told her I think its a boy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I was totally suprised by the Neil Patrick Harris bombshell. I did NOT see that one coming and I have killer gaydar- or I thought I did.

And that episode was HILARIOUS. Swarles Barkley. Awesome.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home