Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Its Picture Time!

Alright.....not really. I tried last night for about oh....a half hour to post some new pics. After that I got pissy and through my computer off the balcony then ran down stairs and stomped on it a few times. I still can't find my cord that connects the computer to the camera. I also can't find the disk to load the camera software onto my computer. Seriously, everything is put away in the library, all together...why can't I find these two things? I ended up paying $2.99 at Walgreens and had a disk made that way. I guess that isn't too bad considering if/when the computer dies again at least have these pics somewhere. I really don't seem to have luck with in the technology field. I don't seem to have much luck in other areas either...but that is for another time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't seem to have much luck in other areas either...but that is for another time."

And this is why we get along so well.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home