Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, November 10, 2006

Starting Over

Right after getting to Dia and Randy's house in Hickory, TX to await my fate (will I be able to return to NOLA) I decided to make a blanket for my sister. I mean it was the beginning of Sept, and her birthday was days away. It seemed like a good way to try to keep my mind off the ongoings of the city. We are a year and 2 months past her birthday again, and I STILL haven't finished. In fact, I didn't like how it was turning out at ALL so I am in the process of taking out the entire thing...and starting over. My goal is to have it done by Christmas. (quit laughing...I can do it!! really!!) I owe her 2 birthday presents as well so she is going to be rocking in the gifts this year. I had been hoping to get one done for the baby as well, but I am not going to go overboard on trying to get that done. Maybe while I am there for Christmas I can have her chose the colors she wants.....to match the nursery. I still can't believe that I am going to be an auntie and my big sis is going to be a mommy. :) :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and me have way too much in common. At least I'm only 10 months behind on mom's bday present. But in my defense i have made 8 other things in that time period. My baby blanket patterns are quick though - red heart baby clouds yarn is the way to go - trust me!

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the time the baby is 5 she won't appreciate it!!! Hahaha!!! :)Lisa

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home