Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things that make me sad


Okay really right now there is just one thing that is making me sad. It is the fact that Harry Connick Jr. is playing here on Sunday. However it is not open to the public. It is for a convention. He will be playing here in NOLA for the first time in oh I don't know 4 years? Something crazy like that. For.a.convention. I wonder if I can sneak in? Hide in a trombone case or something. Pretend to be a real estate agent. Anything!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to befriend some random real estate agents and get them drunk and steal their credentials... ;)

That would be sooo insanely frustrating. Hell, I'm frustrated that I haven't seen the big band in over two years.

But you've got finely honed stalking skills, I'm sure you'll exhaust all possibilities. Good luck!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't Mullins or Craig NEED you to carry their Trombones??? Have you asked them if they can somehow get you in, as a backstage personal assistant perhaps?

Mon

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yes woman! damn I would just stand by the bathrooms and listen if I could. oh, wait, no, cause as soon as harry started, I wouldn't be able to just stand and listen at the door! ha ha
You know people-- work it girl!

-k

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home