Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What The???

My work is having the Christmas Party this weekend. It will be December on Friday. Seriously...am I the only one in denial that it is the holidays? People are listening to Christmas music all over the building. My roomie wants to bake cookies for all our friends. I can not just seem to get in the mood. Even last year when my brain was still Katrina mush, I was excited and in the spirit. This year, I still have Katrina brain....but not as excited. I listened to Harry's first Christmas CD yesterday for the first time since last year. Maybe I need to put that on non stop or something. I guess I could write out some cards, but I have no desire to do that yet. Maybe its the 80 degree weather we are suppose to have today. Maybe it is the fact that there is a LARGE possiblity Brad Pitt is a block away filming "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and Angelina is also around here. (seriously. movie filming a block away)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my first Christmas party this weekend too. Seems like we all get saturated with the "Christmas spirit" earlier each year.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home