Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, November 19, 2006















Comic Relief

Oh my! My face still hurts from laughing so hard of 3+ hours. It was so much fun, well put together and a fantastic night overall. So many thanks go to Laurie for getting us the fantastic seats and all her hard work!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! I saw myself 2 times!! Once on the piece they did on Arabi Wrecking Krewe and then again in the audience when Wayne Brady did a audience participation rap. :) The star of the night was Grace however. ;) So many people came up and talked to at the end of the night and one guy even asked her to pose for a picture!! My boys...Bonerama? They sounded awesome of course in Vegas. They said they had a wonderful experience and such a good time!! :)
some pics to enjoy:

The "stage" that the Radiators played from, Tom Arnold and Cheryl Hines, Wayne Brady singing to Grace, and the whole gang at the end of the night:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home