Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is it over???

This seems to have been one of the suckiest starts to the year. More things have happened in the past day...things that don't need to be talked about here...let's just say I am ready to kick January so far out the door that it will never want to come back. I am hoping and praying that things will get better because it seems like lately it has been a rough patch. Pretty much since Sept. Sure there are some things that have been great and fantastic....but then there are those things that almost null and void those. I know I don't have it as bad off as some people, but I am done. I want some good things to happen for once. Is that so much to ask for??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a rotten January too. There is just something about this month that I have always disliked. Cheer up though...Mardi Gras is just around the corner ;)

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need a hug? Lisa

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home