Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why January needs to be Over


In no order of importance:

  • Harry's two new cds come out today. That should be a good thing right? It will be...when I can afford to get the cds. With the water situation I need to count my pennies right now and cds aren't that important. It still makes me sad.
  • I had my lunch all ready to go. Left over soup and some crackers. Perfect for a cold day. If only it wasn't still in the fridge. I have $3.00 on me. Joy.
  • My shower was freezing this morning. I have no idea as to why the hot water takes so long to get to my shower. In my haste to get out as soon as possible I kept dropping/knocking over things in the shower.
  • My pants split. Seriously. Not because they were too small...just worn out. I was able to sew them before I left (could be the cause also of forgotten lunch)
  • We discovered last night that the water meter was sodded over. We don't know who did that...the water board or the gardners that the landlord hired. We don't know which water meter goes with which apartment. It is possible now that some how we were paying for downstairs as well. We are in the process of trying to get a hold of the people that used to live there so we can figure that out. Also we make too much for legal aid to be able to help us. Seriously....I don't make enough for a lawyer....yet make too much for legal aid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home