Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, March 09, 2007

Is it Friday?


Today has been like a Monday. It is all the little things piling up to make it a crummy day. I just want to walk outside, go enjoy the weather and not come back here for a few days. In about 4.5 hours I can. It has been an extremely busy week for me. Monday feels like it happened 2 weeks ago. After work it has been non stop on the going, or so it feels like. I don't see it stopping until late Sunday. Most of it has been fun things however. Except for my dentist appointment. That is never fun, and if you haven't gone in a few years? It really isn't fun at all. Don't wait, just go and do it. I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I have a consultation set for next Friday. Let me tell you how thrilled I am about this. Some people are telling me to have 2 done, then the other 2. I am going to ask and hope that they do all 4 at once, get it done and over with please. I am having a few other doctors appointments in the next few weeks as well. Get them done and over with.

If you are in the NOLA area, come on out the Big Top on Clio St tomorrow night at 7. My friend Matt Perrine (who is in Bonerama) is releasing a solo album. The cd release party is tomorrow night. I have heard a few of the songs, and it is AMAZING! He has like 30 local musicians on it, has a really nice sound to it. He will of course be selling the CDs tomorrow night, I guess technically I will be selling them, with the help of a friend. We are going to tag team selling the CDs so we can each have lots of fun. Although I really do have fun selling merch. You get to talk to so many different people, talk about the mutual love of the music, how could that NOT be fun??

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Wisdom teeth: I would get them over with in one shot. I couldn't imagine having to think about gong through all that again. I was terrified to have mine out but it really wasn't that bad.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home