Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Anticipation

Week one of Jazz Fest is over. I have tales and woes to share (not really woes at all, it just sounded better to me) I have scores of pictures to share. Music galore!! However, none of that is going to happen right now. Do ya’ll realize that in one week it is my sister’s due date?!?!?!? That little girl could make an appearance really at any time and I thought she was going to come early, but now it looks like she may be taking after her mother and come late. ;) She could still prove me wrong, there are 7 days till the due date. Tomorrow is another Dr’s appointment so I am hoping to hear there is some progression from the 1cm diulated that she has been at for the past 2 weeks. I know my sister will be happy to finally have her. Her legs and ankles are so swollen, she has cankles and she isn’t one bit happy about it. I can’t even imagine the anticipation that she is going through right now, I mean I can’t wait, but it is nothing to what my sister must be going through. I know she is nervous about the delivery as well. She will be fine, I know she is going to pull through it like a champ. I am still in disbelief that she is having a baby and am so happy!! I want to meet this little girl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home