Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Halfway there…..
We are mid-week. I feel like every day has been a week in its own. I am doing so many different things in each day that I can’t believe I did all of it. Take yesterday for example. I was at work at 6:30 AM. Worked until 3, then I ran home and took a 20 minute power nap. I had to get my house cleaned up a bit since my friend Jessica arrives in town today. It was a mad dash to get it done before bolting out the door to go see Matt Perrine play at LMF. It was nice to see a few people I hadn’t gotten the chance to see so far this Jazz Fest. I took some time for some dinner and a walk through the quarter. I then went to go rest at hotel where some friends were staying. Bonerama played at Ray’s Boom Boom Room last night. They started sometime after 2. I ended up staying awake for 24 hours before getting in a quick 4 hour nap. Now I am at work. Meeting with Jessica at our normal spot at 3:30, and a whole new adventure will start. I am not complaining in any means. I wouldn’t trade this for the WORLD. This is one of the reasons I moved here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Have a drink for me today! Wish I could be there!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The life does sound tempting.

My company is having a conference down there right now at the Riverside Hilton. I tried to convince them they needed me to be a tour guide, but to no avail.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 more days..my arms hurt now too. Sleep is not in my forecast. I am excited to meet the little bean but I am tired of hurting. Thank god it's only been about 2 weeks. I want to see Harry on the 15th but wouldn't mind being comfortable and missing him! Lisa

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home