Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, June 01, 2007

Time to Remove the Kick Me sign

Computer woes are still going on full force. I talked to the 3rd person at Dell a few weeks ago, and they were going to be sending me the operating cds to reinstall on my computer. It was going to take 5-7 business days to get to me. The 7th business day went by and no cds. I get a call from Dell asking if I had received them yet. I said "no" so the person does a tracking on the cds and finds out that they didn't even bother to send the cds out until the 7th business day. I would be getting the cds on Tuesday because of the holiday. Fine. Tuesday comes and goes...no cds. Wednesday I get a call from my old job, the job I had BK (before Katrina) seems they had a package for me. Seems I remember telling the idiot at Dell specifically NOT to send it to that address as I no longer worked there and to send it to my home address. I finally get the cds, and of course everytime Dell calls (a different person each time) I am not at home in front of my computer. Yesterday I arrange for them to call me at 4:30 cst, I would be home in front of my computer. 4:30 comes and goes. I leave a message for the last person I talk with at 5. 45 mins later I called back. I finally talked to a person, who informed me that they SENT ME THE WRONG FRICKIN CDS. I should have the right ones, at my home on Monday. At 7:30 my phone rang. Guess who it was?? Dell....wanting to know if I wanted to install the cds.....it was the idiot who was suppose to call me at 4:30, correction, it was the person who was handed the call from the person who was suppose to call me at 4:30. OH OH and the best part about all of this????? I got the blue screen of death twice yesterday at work. If I can get through today without ripping someone's head off? Life will be good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it must be genetic because I can't ever get my computer to work properly. :( Scott thinks I have some weird electromagnetic thing that sends electronics on the fritz!! Lisa

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home